I am an ambitious UX/UI designer with over 5 years of experience in the world of design. Continuously on a look out on how to improve current solutions, methods and knowledge in combining creative design and usability to create the product that is not only attractive but also user-friendly. Worked in an agile development plus international environment. I aspire to collaborate with diverse group of thinkers, doers, and movers to create innovative, meaningful products. I am responsible, hard-working, always up for a challenge, eager to learn new things and believe that there is no such thing as impossible.
Researcher, UX/UI Designer - Digital Ventures
Jun 2018 - Present
- Influence across the enterprise - build relationships and motivate the company to become “customer-obsessed”
- Facilitate workshops and create UX deliverables such as user persona, empathy map, and customer journey.
- Plan and conduct qualitative and quantitative research and share insights with stakeholders in order to improve user experience
- Communicate design concept ideas through sketchs wireframes, prototypes, and user interfaces
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams e.g. developer, business analyst, project manager
- Provide coaching, critiques, support, and guidance for teams
Graphic, UX/UI Designer - Web Courses Agency
Dec 2015 - May 2018
- One on one interview stakeholder of the project
- Carry out user research process such as defining problems, creating wireframe, prototype to conducting a user testing according to the concept and requirements.
- Design user interface, choose fonts, colors and other components, at the same time, making sure that everything goes in the same direction.
- Design logo, brand guideline, and other corporate identities.
- Coordinate with clients, get the project brief, update work procedures, and email for getting approval.
- Estimate time for each task for cost estimation.
- Manage and allot work to other designer
- Working closely with developers, discuss to find solutions together
Design Intern - Conscious Studio
Jan 2015 - April 2015
- Present the company to the client for bidding
- Design the packaging for customer’s product
- Provide illustration, create logo and brand identities
- Survey the real site for defining the problem before design environmental graphic
Medical Educational Technology
2011 - 2015
Bachelor of Technology Program, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital
Mahidol University, GPA: 3.57 / 4.00